Product ID: 1751068 | Mfg Part #: SSE9926Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, FacultyRetail: $2,995.00 SAVE $2,855.01 $139.99
Electronic Software Delivery
Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (One Year Subscription - Monthly Price - PROMOTIONAL OFFER: 2 free months when you pay up front)Product ID: 1556101 | Mfg Part #: CCSTEWho's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, StaffRetail: $50.00 SAVE $30.01 $19.99
Concert and Marching Band 2
Garritan Concert & Marching Band 2 is state-of-the-art software that reproduces the sounds of the musical instruments in concert and marching bands, right from your computer. This collection is the first library of its kind and fills a major void in the world of sample libraries.
Concert & Marching Band 2 features and array of trumpets, cornets, trombones, mellophones, euphoniums, baritones, tubas, sousaphones, clarinets, piccolos, flutes, saxophones, marching percussion (including drumline from Virtual Drumline 2 by Tapspace), and much more. Ideal for educators teaching band, band students, Band Directors who write drill routines, or for musicians who want to add band instrument sounds to their tracks.
Concert & Marching Band Demos
Mount Pelion Mvt 2 – Danny Williams
Stars and Stripes Forever – John Philip Sousa
United We Stand – Francesco Marchetti
Features in Concert & Marching Band 2.0
- ARIA Advanced Instrument Engine
Concert & Marching 2 now includes the advanced new ARIA engine, our highly-optimized sample player featuring efficient performance, fast sample loading, and low CPU-demand. It works as a Standalone, Plug-in (VST - AudioUnits - RTAS), and with supported notation programs.
- 35 Ensemble Presets
In addition to COMB's extensive collection of instruments (see instrument list on the left), this new version includes 35 pre-arranged Ensemble Presets for various types of concert bands, wind ensembles, marching bands, wind symphonies, and various types of bands.
- Integrated Ambience & Stereo Stage
COMB2 now integrates the high quality Ambience reverb with the ARIA Player and has individual mixing sends for each instrument. Stereo Stage imparts spacious stereo imagery for the COMB2 instruments.
- MIDI Playback and Recording Features
The Standalone ARIA Player allows you to load and playback MIDI files. You can also produce audio recordings of the MIDI file or record yourself playing live!
- Ensemble Building with Flexible Instrument Groups
Create Realistic-Sounding Marching Band, Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Brass Band, Drum Corp and other Band Arrangements Quickly and Easily.
- Includes Drumline sounds from Virtual Drumline 2 by Tapspace
Running CoMB2 is dependent on the speed of your computer. The faster the processor the better.
- PC: Core 2 Duo CPU or better recommended.
- Mac: MacIntel required; OS X 10.5 (32Bit),- OS X 10.6 and 10.7 (32Bit & 64Bit).
- 2 GB RAM Recommended
- 3.5 GB of free hard drive space
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM
- 64bit on Windows only. 32bit on Mac and Windows.
- Internet connection for download version, DVD ROM drive required for boxed version installation.
- Monitor with 1,024 x 768 resolution or better
- A sound card compatible with ASIO (PC) or Core Audio (Mac)
- MIDI: A MIDI or USB interface may be required if you are using an electronic keyboard (full-sized MIDI keyboard recommended). A keyboard with Mod Wheel is highly recommended.
- High quality speakers and amplifier, or high quality headphones.
- Internet connection for updates and online registration.