Student, Faculty, Staff
Product ID: 1572827 | Mfg Part #: LADALL0012Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, Organization, StaffRetail: $229.99 SAVE $161.00 $68.99
Electronic Software Delivery
Product ID: 1788524 | Mfg Part #: SFU-001000Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, StaffRetail: $86.00 SAVE $26.05 $59.95
Electronic Software Delivery
Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (One Year Subscription - Monthly Price)
Students and teachers save over 60% on Adobe Creative Cloud.
Produce breakthrough designs without breaking the bank.
An Adobe Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition membership gives you all the tools you need to impress both your professors and future employers. Get all of the Creative Suite CC desktop applications, online services and every new app as soon as they are released all for a low monthly price. Whether you are working with print media, websites, mobile apps, film or music, Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the latest version of Adobe's industry leading tools that you will need to excel both as a student and as a professional.
Adobe Creative Cloud Membership
Creative Cloud delivers everything you need to create, collaborate, and publish — all in one place. You get allnew desktop versions of your favorite tools, immediate access to new products and features as soon as they’re released, and a host of other services and benefits, like easy file sharing and cloud storage.
Conveniently share your work with the creative community through builtin integration with Behance ProSite, and sharpen your skills with a growing library of expert training videos.
With Creative Cloud, your entire creative world gets its own central dashboard, where everything is organized for you. Track comments posted to shared files, keep tabs on your work and your followers on Behance, download the latest product updates, and more.
- Photoshop: Edit and combine images for posters, flyers, social collages, and websites.
- Premiere Pro: Create pro-quality videos like documentaries, short films, and more.
- Illustrator: Create graphics and illustrations like logos, infographics, and t-shirt designs.
- Lightroom: Edit and share photos anywhere for social posts, club websites, and blogs.
- InDesign: Design page layouts for print and digital campus flyers, magazines, and eBooks.
- Spark: Make graphics, web pages, and videos for social, classes, and clubs.
- Premiere Rush: Create videos on the go and share to YouTube, TikTok, and more.
- Adobe XD: Design and prototype websites and mobile apps for school projects.
- Acrobat Pro: Create, edit, and sign PDF documents and forms for classes, clubs, and teams.
Adobe Creative Cloud membership provides access to all CC desktop apps for download and installation on your local computer, as well as additional apps and online services. Desktop applications included with your membership are available in both Mac OS and Windows versions. The Creative Cloud website is designed to work optimally in the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. The site should degrade gracefully on older browsers; you may have trouble using certain features on those older versions. Internet Explorer 8 and earlier are not supported.
Mac OS: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or 10.7 -- Acrobat Pro is currently not compatible with Catalina OS, 4GB of RAM, 10.5GB of hard-disk space.
Note that Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash Builder, Flash Professional, and InDesign do not require 64-bit support.
Windows: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor, Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, 4GB of RAM, and 10.5GB of hard-disk space.
- Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Encore: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor
- Adobe SpeedGrade: Intel Core i7 processor
- Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Encore, and SpeedGrade: Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit)
- Adobe Edge Animate: Windows 7
- Adobe Edge Inspect: Windows 7
- Adobe Muse: Adobe AIR 3.3